Understanding Parenting Coordination Courses
Parenting Coordination Australia runs regular training programs designed to give you the knowledge, skill and qualification to begin practicing Parenting Coordination.
Once You Graduate:
- Join Australia Parenting Coordination’s professional community.
- Gain access to Australian Parenting Coordination’s support network and booking portal.
- Become a qualified Parenting Coordinator.
- Start accepting referrals.
Parenting Coordination is an exciting new area of law that’s experiencing broad uptake throughout the legal community. Despite being a legal practice, you do not need any prior legal experience to become a Parenting Coordinator. In fact, a diverse range of personal and professional experience encourages budding Coordinators to develop holistic and well-rounded approaches that allow them to assist clients with understanding, respect and empathy.
The Parenting Coordinators who have been certified through us often, but not exclusively come from the following professions;
- Family Report Writers
- Social Workers
- Family Lawyers
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners (FDRPs)
- Independent Children’s Lawyers
- Police Officers
Upcoming Course Dates
Parenting Coordination Australia runs training and certification programs around Australia and throughout the year.
You can find more information about our next program by seeing our course brochures.